Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lil Man...

Just a quick update....the lil man will be making his grand entrance on Fri Dec 12, 2008. Things are going fine. We go back on Wed for a 2nd 3 hr gestational diabetes test but other than that things are good. We decided to have him with out daddy being here because we have one to many experiences with the Army and the Army time and were a lil nervous that he wont make it home on the 21st to have baby on the
22nd so Tom and I decided to go ahead and have him as early as the dr would let us and get some healing time in before Tom makes it home. I think this will take alot of stress off Tom, the girls and me!!! My mom will be coming on the 10th to take care of all of us and to help out til Tom can make it home. Bella is doing AMAZING in school and is loving it! She is such a happy girl this year! Elena is still on protest to the potty but Daddy and Grandma seem to think when they are here she will conform to their ways and start the wonderful process of "boombies"-thats panties to us normal people!!! We will see who wins that battle. Zeppelin has been with the trainers for 2.5 weeks now and from what I hear is doing great. She will be home this week and I am praying that she is much more controlled and calm! Not to worry though cause Lulu has made sure we havent missed Zeppelin by taking over as the "naughty" dog! Celia has been here visiting for about 2 weeks now and hasnt begged to go home so we must be doing something right! We have really enjoyed having her here and she has been such an amazing help for me! We are heading to Denver for a week on Oct 29 and are looking forward to a hopefully relaxing break and seeing friends and family!!!!

4 comments:

Em said...

That must have been a tough decision, to have the baby without Tom home, but a brave and very admirable one.

Mandi Castro said...

We are excited to see you all, only a couple more weeks!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck tommorrow! Those tests are no fun at all. Hope all goes well, and it comes back COMPLETELY negative, then they will leave you alone about that! And, while it does really, really suck that Tom won't be home, I think there's definitely some bonus in not recovering from a C-Section the day after he's supposed to be here. If there's anything you need let me know, I'm more than happy to help!

Robin said...

way cool, I mean Tom not being here sucks, but this sounds like it will give you all more quality time together. I you need anything then please let me know. :)